PDX Viewer is a tool for displaying PDX packages that comply to the PDX standard by IPC.
It can be used to display the structure of PDX package contents, and to extract or view
attachments residing in the PDX package.
- Structured display of the contents of a PDX package
- Search functionality
- Configurable export of AML and BOM informationfor XLS or CSV files
- Direct viewing of the documents contained in the package
- Integrity check
- Extract all documents at once
- Visual representation of Markups in Changes
- Diff feature to compare two PDX files
- Available for Microsoft Windows and Linux
As of May 2021 PDX Viewer can be downloaded be used free of charge.
Download the latest version (1.8 Build 130):
PDX Viewer 1.8 for Windows (32 Bit) (64 Bit)
PDX Viewer 1.8 for Linux (Installer)
The list of changes between the releases of PDX Viewer can be found in the changelog.